Thursday, January 20, 2011

GOODIES UNDER $20 - Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick - Kiss Me (140) - Swatch

Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipsticks R.R.P at about $13 here in Australia.

These lipsticks were a big surprise to me! In the past I have been dissapointed with some Rimmel colours, but I really like this range! (http://www.rimmellondon.com/uk/products/lips/Lipsticks/Colour+Show+Off.aspx)

Cute pink packaging, cute Watermelon smell and Cute colour range! Highly pigmented colours with a rich creme texture.

Doesn't last all day but still has a decent staying power. (After-all, it is a creme based lippie!)

I own two colours from this range, SHOCKING PINK and KISS ME (swatched below) and i'm pretty sure I will be coming back for more.

I recomend this to anybody who wants a punch of colour to an everyday look. Well worth checking out!





No comments:

Post a Comment